Skip to content
- Use a camera or tablet that has a "16x9" aspect ratio mode
- Overshoot so there is room at the top to overlay the title bar if you want a title bar.
- If you simply want to overlay a menu item # or do not want to do a title bar then you can shoot tight.
- The purpose of the title bar is for visibility. Dark or light text directly on the photo is hard to see on the monitor or from a distance.
- 16x9 mode is used so the image fills the screen and stays consistant
- Try to eyeball the same size gap on each image.